Jinshanling Great Wall lies in the mountainous area of Hebei Province, about 140 km northeast of Beijing, the wall was a key military stronghold in ancient times. The 20 km long Jinshanling Great Wall features complicated and well preserved fortification systems. The section winds through fantastic natural scenery and connects to Simatai Great Wall to the east and Gubeikou Great Wall to the west. Our daily departure Jinshanling Great Wall tour will take you to visit this wonderful Great Wall with Chinese lunch, English-speaking tour guide, entrance fees and round-way coach included.
Tour Code: BC07
Price: USD 50 per person
Duration: Approx.8 hours
Pick-up point and time: Your hotel between 5:40am and 7:00am
Finishing point and time: Your hotel around 6:30pm
For weekends or nonworking time, please book the tour by calling mobile 13331039261
Our tour guide will pick you up around 6:00am from your hotel in Beijing. Since you get up so early, simple breakfast will be offered for free. After 3 hours’ drive we will arrive at Jinshanling Great Wall. Then start hiking around 10:00 am from east section of Jinshanling Great Wall.
Jinshanling Great Wall presents visitors the original appearance with little renovation. It is a remote and isolated section of the Great Wall. Very few tourists make the longer trek so you will enjoy a relatively peaceful walk.
The round hiking trip is about 6 km and takes about 3 hours. Every tower has its unique feature and different scenery. It is a nice place to enjoy the natural beauty and feel the history of the Great Wall in Beijing.
After lunch, you will be transferred back and dropped off at your hotel in Beijing around 6:00pm.
1. Offering simple breakfast
2. Entrance tickets
3. Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
4. Air-conditioned tour coach
5. English speaking tour guide
6. Typical Chinese lunch
1. Cable car
2. Tips to the guide and driver
Our tour guide will let you know the departure time late afternoon before your travel day by phone or leaving a message to hotel front desk. If you can not receive it, please call us back on 1333 1039 261.
Jinshanling Great Wall Map (click the map to enlarge it)
1. Jinshanling Great Wall remains wild, ruined and original. You are suggested to take comfortable walking shoes. A solid pair of hiking gloves is needed and wear comfortable clothes.
2. You clothes should be adapted in line with weather condition in Beijing.
3. Please arrange your hotel within 2nd ring road, if it’s out of this area, please go to Exit C of Dongzhi Men Subway Station (Subway Line 2)
Tel: +86 1333 1039 261 (9:00 am—5:30 pm)
Skype ID: intochinatravel