Our one day bus tour will take you to visit the Beijing Zoo to see lovely Giant Panda, then visit Hutong – Beijing’s ancient lane – to see how local Beijing people live there, followed by a visit to a Tibetan style temple -Yonghe Lama Temple, you will also have chance to take a photo of Beijing Olympic Stadium from outside. This daily departure join coach tour includes entrance fees, English speaking tour guide, lunch and tour coach.
Tour Code: BC03
Price: USD30 per person
Duration: Approx.8 hours
Pick-up point and time: Your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am
Finishing point and time: Your hotel around 6:00pm
For weekends or nonworking time, please book the tour by calling mobile 13331039261
Our tour guide will pick up from your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, then head to Beijing Zoo to see the lovely Giant Pandas. The Giant Panda, regarded as one of China’s National Treasures, is on the verge of extinction. Today there are less than 1,000 giant pandas living in the world. The Beijing Panda Zoo visit takes about 40 minutes.
Then head to north to the magnificent Olympic Stadium, you will have 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird Nest and Water Cube, landmark buildings used for the Beijing 2008 Summer Olympic Games. If you are interested in the inner side of the stadiums, the guide will help you buy the entrance tickets (on your own), and you could enter in the stadiums yourself.
Then visit the largest lama temple of Beijing — Yonghe Lama Temple. The tour for this mysterious Tibet style Buddhism temple takes about one hour. In the temple you will see people praying and offering incense to the holy figures. Its well-maintained structures give visitors a chance to see these beautiful buildings in all of their glory.
Then you will have lunch in a typical Beijing restaurant. After that visit the old Beijing Hutong (ancient lanes) by riding rickshaws. you will travel along the low houses with narrow alleys, and get a glimpse of how Beijing looked before.
Then drive to the Jingshan Park, where you will have a full and clear view of the Forbidden City and the whole Beijing city on the summit of Jingshan Hill. After that you will have a short visit to a China Tea House to enjoy tea ceremony. Then transfer you back to your hotel around 5:30pm.
1. Our guide will let you know the pick up time in the evneing before your travel day by phone or leaving a message to hotel front desk. If you can not receive it, please call us back on 13331039261.
2. You clothes should be adapted in line with weather condition in Beijing.
3. Our pick up area is usually within the 3rd ring road, for those outside of this area, please consult with your advisors if we can pick you up or you may need to take taxi or subway to a nearby hotel.
1. English speaking tour guide
3. Air-conditioned coach with experienced driver
1. Entrance tickets except for Olympic stadiums tickets
2. Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
3. Air-conditioned tour coach
4. English speaking tour guide
5. Chinese lunch
1. Personal expenses
2. Tips to the guide and driver
Tel: +86 1333 1039 261 (9:00 am—5:30 pm)
Skype ID: intochinatravel