This classic join-in Beijing bus tour will take you to visit the Summer Palace, the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, and then drive north to visit famous Badaling section of the Great Wall. The daily departure coach tour includes entrance fees, English speaking tour guide, lunch and round way transfer.
Tour Code: BC06
Price: USD30 per person
Duration: Approx.8 hours
Pick-up point and time: Your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am
Finishing point and time: Your hotel around 6:00pm
For weekends or nonworking time, please book the tour by calling mobile 13331039261
Our guide will pick up from your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, and then head northwest to Summer Palace. It is a masterpiece of Chinese landscape garden design. First built in 1750, Summer Palace was largely destroyed by Anglo-French forces in 1860 during the Second Opium War and restored on its original foundations in 1886.
Before having lunch, you will have have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. Jade carvings in China boasts five thousand years history. Various kinds of exquisitely-carved jade articles, such as jade necklace, jade bracelets, jade pendants can be found here.
You will have traditional Chinese lunch at Longdi Restaurant on the way to the Great Wall. After lunch, drive about 30 minutes to the Badaling Great Wall. Badaling Great Wall was constructed during the Ming Dynasty around 1505. It is at an elevation of about 1,000 meters above sea level, and has strategic location for transportation and defense in Ancient Beijing. Cable car is available and optional. On your way back to the hotel, you will have a short visit to a pearl market. Then transfer back to your hotel.
1. Our coach guide will let you know the departure time late afternoon before your travel date by phone or leaving a message to hotel front desk. If you did not receive it, please call us back.
2. You clothes should be adapted in line with weather condition in Beijing.
1. English speaking tour guide;
3. Air-conditioned coach with experienced driver.
1. Entrance tickets
2. Hotel pick-up and drop-off
3. Air-conditioned tour coach
4. English speaking tour guide
5. Chinese lunch
1. Cable car
2. Tips to the guide and driver
Tel: +86 1333 1039 261 (9:00 am—5:30 pm)
Skype ID: intochinatravel