This is one of our most popular Beijing bus tours, which combines a short walk on Tiananmen Square, a visit to the Forbidden City and some walk on the famous Mutianyu Great Wall to feel the power of ancient Chinese people. English speaking tour guide , entrance tickets, lunch and round way transfer are all included.
Tour Code: BC05
Price: USD40 per person
Departure: Daily (except Mondays)
Duration: Approx.8 hours
Pick-up point and time: Your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am
Finishing point and time: Your hotel around 6:00pm
For weekends or nonworking time, please book the tour by calling mobile 13331039261
Our coach guide will pick up from your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, and then head to city center to visit the Tiananmen Square, where you will have 40 minutes to explore this vast square and those important surrounding buildings. Then walk through two imperial gates to the Forbidden City. It is the largest and best-preserved palatial complex, home to 24 emperors of Ming and Qing Dynasties. You will walk along the central axis of the palace from south to north for 2 hours.
Then we will drive one hour to Changping county. Before lunch, you will have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. Jade carving is one of the most beautiful forms of art in China and requires great skill and years of dedication. You will have traditional Chinese lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, drive to the mountainous area and then you will find Mutianyu Great Wall in front of you. Mutianyu Great Wall is about 70 kilometers northeast of Beijing and is like a strong dragon winding its way along the mountain ranges. The construction of the section was started in the mid-6th century and then rebuilt during the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). Mutianyu Mutianyu Great has 22 watchtowers and is less crowded than highly popular Badaling Great Wall . Then you will have a chance to enjoy traditional Chinese silk arts. Transfer back to your hotel.
1. Our coach guide will let you know the departure time late afternoon before your travel date by phone or leaving a message to hotel front desk. If you can not receive it, please call us back.
2. Wear casually and pay attention to the climate in Beijing.
3. Please send us your full name and passport number, which will be used to book Forbidden City tickets. Please take you passport when visiting Forbidden City.
4. Cable car (round way RMB100) and Toboggan (round way RMB100) is excluded, you can ask our guide to help you buy tickets if need.
1. Well- trained English speaking tour guide;
3. Air-conditioned coach with experienced driver.
1. Entrance tickets mentioned above
2. Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
3. Air-conditioned tour coach
4. English speaking tour guide
5. Typical Chinese lunch
1. Cable car fee
2. Tips to the guide and driver
Tel: +86 1333 1039 261 (9:00 am—5:30 pm)
Skype ID: intochinatravel